|| | | | |
- 24 Hour gated entry
- 18 hole Golf Course, one of the most challenging in East Texas, Pro Shop with golf cart rentals, equipment and clothing.
- Brand New community Building which houses our New Pro Shop, Large Meeting Room with kitchen and stage to hold community functions and other functions
- Now Open, The Green Cafe located at the Mill House.
- Lake Kimble, a 365 acre constant level lake, two spillways plus flood control gate is fed by Kimble Creek. The lake is stocked with bass & white perch. A beach area ideal for swimming and picnicking. Water skiing and water sports are allowable on the lake.
- Jogging, walking and bicycling paths.
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Lodge for community functions and private parties
- Library and Museum
- Churches-Baptist,Methodist, and Catholic
- Landing strip, 3200ft. grass, for single engine planes
- Volunteer Fire Department with emergency medical unit (2200 Club).
- Country Store, offering groceries, fishing supplies and self-service gasoline.
- Campgrounds on Village Creek with electrical, water, and restrooms.
Private Water System, 3 deep wells.
- Helicopter Landing Pad for emergency use, just 14 minutes from major hospitals
Click here for more information
To send email to the Wildwood Properties Owners Association,
To get more information by email, Click Here.